McManus White Papers Archive "Talking Law"
Please provide your contact information on the 'Archive Access Form' for access to the following archived documents. In addition, our team would be pleased to assist you with more information. Indicate your relevant needs in form's "Comment" field, or call: 727-584-2128.
• A Trust for Your Pet
• Basic Estate Planning
• Benefits of a Living Trust
• Do You Plan More for a Vacation
• Is the Durable Power Attorney the Most Important Document?
• Estate and Family Planning with a Revocable Living Trust
• Estate Planning Case Benjamin Button
• Estate Planning: Documents, Descriptions, and Terms
• Estate Planning Can Help You Focus on Your Family
• Estate Planning for Your Family
• Estate Planning Must Dos
• Estate Planning Survival Kit
• Estate Planning Review Time
• Estate Planning for Women
• Estate Planning Your Personal Effects
• The Florida Power of Attorney
• Protect Yourself Against Frivolous Lawsuits
• Joint Ownership, the Pros and Cons
• Living and Dying with a Living Trust
• Is a Living Trust Right for You?
• Power of Attorney FAQs
• Power of Attorney - Get these Answers
• Powers of Attorney
• Reasons to Review Your Estate Plan
• Responsibilities as Personal Probate Representative
• Revocable Living Trusts
• So You are Living Together Now?
• What Does Your Living Trust Do?
• What Probate is All About?
• Where are You at 50 Years of Age?
• Who is Responsible to Take Care of an Incapacitated Trustmaker?
• Why Probate May be a Good Idea?
• Why I Should Have a Last Will